Thursday, September 24, 2009

Orange you glad it's Friday?

Hehe. I crack myself up. :D

Fall is in the air as Tuesday was the first, official, day of Autumn. Woo! Time to bring out the rich and deep burgundy, brown, tan and my favorite...orange! Here are some beautiful handmade hemp items I found searching "Orange Hemp". Enjoy!

Hemp Cotton Blend Wrap Scarf Hand Dyed in Earthy Orange and Violet

Nave Hemp Ring or Dreadie

Crystal HEMP Necklace ( Interchangeable ) ORANGE

EMBRACE Baby Shoes - One of a Kind - Pumpkin Pie

3 comments:

  1. I love these finds!! I stumbled upon your blog while searching solid perfumes through Etsy... [don't you just ♥ Etsy?] Thanks for all the beautiful fall inspiration, I can hope for some cooler weather here in Florida. By the way, I love your store, I'm a big fan of hemp! We have really similar tastes, glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for finding me and for your wonderful comment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Custom Hemp Cream Boxes at wholesale rates from The Customize Boxes guarantees ultra-quality Hemp CBD Boxes to guard your creams. The unending styles and designs our experts are loaded with to come up fully in your expectations. The cardboard, corrugates sheets and Kraft paper are the best safeguard for such sensitive products. We assist the retailers and businessmen who are looking for the Hemp CBD Cream Packaging Boxes perfect in all manners.

    ReplyDelete